AOKP Nougat Custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m is another fully stable and smooth custom firmware which runs on a 64-bit CPU architecture giving it a boost to perform faster than any other ROM.
AOKP ROM’s are the short form of Android Open Kang Project which has many features and rich modifications like LED control, navigation ring, custom toggles, vibration pattern, native theme support and much more. AOKP builds are the most stable and weekly updates are intact on the device, it depends on the developer who has ported it to the device and keeps on working on it.
You can also download another stable ROM from the same developer Viper OS which is based on Android Nougat and has no bugs, we cannot compare both the ROM’s as they have different features and functions but overall both of them has made us satisfied and we have stuck using this ROM as we flashed it later.
The AOKP Nougat Custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m comes with working WiFi, mobile hotspot, USB tethering, camera and video recording working. Download and flash Google Apps as well along with the ROM together to get bug free experience.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About The ROM
Android Version: 7.1.2
ROM Version: v2
Type: AOKP (Android Open Kang Project)
Size: 421 MB
Source: Lenovo Forums
Features Of The ROM
- Custom theme engine
- Nav Bar Transparency
- Nav Bar Button Reorder: Back-Home-Search-Menu
- Nav Bar Color Picker
- Nav Bar Button Glow Duration: Off, Fast, Slow
- Nav Bar: Long press to Search button
- Disable CRT off animation
- LED pulse settings (time on/off)
- ICS ringtones/notification sounds
- Customize carrier text to whatever.
- Much more
How to Install Viper OS For Lenovo P1m
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM, P1m Patch.zip and slide to install (Select both the zip files and flash it together)
- If you want Google core apps like contacts, play store then flash Gapps as well
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown