Hello Coolpad Note 3 Lite users, we have a custom rom for your device based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Coolpad Note 3 Lite AOSP Custom Rom is still under beta testing mode and the developer of this custom rom claims that he is still working on the bugs and the major bug being the camera and finger print not working but it will be fixed soon in the future. You can test the rom if you’re willing to experience the features of AOSP and enlighten us about the same on on the developers official page over here. To flash this custom rom you will have to install a custom recovery on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite which you can find ir from here.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or Flashing Custom Recoveries/Roms can brick your device. We at Techolite do not take any kind of responsibilities if your phone doesn’t boots up or your SD card is dead. It is your sole responsibility to root or flash custom roms and recoveries and bear the loss if incurred in the process.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite AOSP Custom Rom [BETA]
- Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here to install the custom recovery
- Custom Rom – CN3L_AOSP_Techolite.com.zip
- Take a backup of your personal data and contacts
- Keep the device charged above 70%
About The Rom
Type : AOSP
Author/Credits : Md Rajaul
Version : V1
Size : 595 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Heads-up notifications
- Notification Toggles (Quick Settings)
- Screen Recording
- Apps to SD
- Disable System Apps
- Battery Saver
- Many more
How To Install Coolpad Note 3 Lite AOSP Custom Rom
- Copy the CN3L_AOSP_Techolite.com.zip file on your SD Card
- Reboot to recovery by turning your Coolpad Note 3 Lite off and then press Volume Up Button + Power Button simultaneously until you see the recovery menu
- Now on the TWRP custom recovery menu select WIPE and then select Swipe to factory reset
- After that go back and select Advanced Wipe and tick Dalvik/ART Cache System, cache and Data and then select swipe to wipe
- Go back and select install and then select CN3L_AOSP_Techolite.com.zip and then swipe to flash
- Wait for few minutes until the process is done and then reboot
- First boot generally takes 5-15 minutes, so please have patience
- Front camera not working
- Finger print not working
How To Install Xposed Framework & Gravity Box
- Download and install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
- Download and install lollipop.gravitybox-5.3.8-539.apk
- Download and copy xposed-v80-sdk22-arm64-20160202.zip on your sd card
- Reboot to recovery and install xposed-v80-sdk22-arm64-20160202.zip and then Reboot
- Open Xposed app on your device and then tick the modules and reboot once again
Now keep modding with special modules and let us know as well.
3 thoughts on “Coolpad Note 3 Lite AOSP Custom Rom [BETA]”
woh I enjoy your blog posts, bookmarked! .
Can I update direct lollipop to nougate?
Is there some way to remove the Greenish effect of the camera ? Please update, due to this single defect HIOS and AOSP as well as Touchwiz for CN3L becomes useless. Please update
Comments are closed.