Coolpad Note 3 OSTI 2.0 stock rom refers to Optimized Stock rom which has been modified by Team Innovative. We can assure you that this stock rom or you can say customized rom is one of the best and stable rom so far for Coolpad Note 3.
The OSTI 2.0 Stock Rom is based on android lollipop running on 64 bit cpu architecture and is heavily modified and rich applications integrated. The rom is pre-rooted with latest super-su installed and has ViperFX audio enhancement app which really gives a rich experience while playing songs and videos on the device. Also xposed framework works pretty flawlessly with most of the modules working. The OSTO 2.0 stock rom has in-built feature for blocking ads which doesn’t allows any pop-up advertisements on any applications or games you run which makes it a very handy tool for users like us.
The rom does includes pre-installed applications like Amazon Shopping, Google Drive, etc but they can be uninstalled as there is root privilege already using a 3rd party application.
The stability and performance is pretty well and we can bet that you can run 5-10 applications simultaneously and do multi-tasking very flawlessly and without any glitch. You will forget to install any memory release app or clean master type application to free up the RAM. The ram management in this rom is wonderful which keeps the device boosted and giving a marvelous battery life of over one day heavy usage.
We’re pretty sure that you’re going to like this optimized stock rom which will not only ease your daily usage of your Coolpad Note 3 but also will make you fall in love and forget to install any other custom rom as there are no bugs at all present in this rom.
DISCLAIMER : We are not responsible if your device doesn’t respond or your SD card doesn’t work. Please flash custom roms at your own risk and be liable to any loss you face, proceed further if you are familiar in rooting and installing custom recoveries.
About The Rom
Android Version : 5.1
Type : Cool UI
Size : 973 MB
Author/Credits : Team Innovative
Language : Multiple Language
Rom Version : 2.0
Features of Coolpad Note 3 OSTI 2.0
- Base ROM: V024- LOLLIPOP BASED
- Will work on Black as well as White variants
- Bravia+X-Reality+Vivid Engines Installed
- ViPER4Android with special Effect Profile for Coolpad Earphones
- Busybox installed as user app (Need to open it and manually install Busybox to enable init.d scripts)
- Init.d support (see /sdcard/init.d_test.txt if it works)
- Init.d scripts pre-installed SPECIALLY MADE for Coolpad Note 3
- Battery tweaks at every boot
- VM & Cache tweaks at every boot
- Build.prop tweaks for battery saving, gaming & performance
- FULLY AD-BLOCKED (updated on: 23/06/2016)
- NEW Boot Logo & Boot Animation (specially made for this ROM)
- ZipAlign all apps (system & user) at every boot
- SQLite Optimisations for databases at every boot
- Set highest priority for necessary apps (phone, keyboard, launcher, camera, etc)
- Bloatware removed
- Battery calibration script at boot (if you want to calibrate battery, charge it to 100% and reboot. Check calibration report in /data/init.d.log)
- Interactive Governor tweaks for power saving without affecting Performance
- Minimal cpu & battery usage in screen-off state. THIS HAS BEEN PROVED TO REDUCE BATTERY USAGE IN SCREEN OFF and ON STATE. I observed only 2% battery drain overnight!
- In screen on state:
- Interactive governor will be applied at optimised automatically every time
- Will switch to high frequency only when necessary
- Our CN3 has 8 cores so this won’t affect performance but will save battery
- In screen off state
- Powersave governor will be applied
- CPU0-3 will be set to 442MHz MAX Freq.
- CPU4-7 will be set to 299MHz MAX Freq.
- This much speed is more than enough for smooothly playing music with ViPER4Android effects and other tasks in background
- In screen on state:
- See Screenstate scaling log at /data/governorscaling.log
- All init.d logging done at /data/init.d.log
- System hibernation tweak in build.prop
- MTKLogger won’t start at boot
- Increased touch senisitivity without enabling Glove Mode
- Internet Speed Tweaks
- Memory Tweaks
- SELinux set to Permissive permanently
- Disabled journalism & Logging
- EXT4 FIlesystem Tweaks
- Sysctl tweaks
- Battery Saving + Performance tweaks both at the same time
- Set CFQ as default I/O Scheduler
- CFQ I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Increased storage operations speed (Read Ahead value set to 2048KB)
- Dalvik Tweaks
- Kernel Tweaks
- Default DPI=260
- Special linux-based “laptop_mode” pre-enabled for battery saving
- Default system-wide emoji pack: EmojiOne 2.1
- Material Design Xposed Installer by [email protected] as user app
- Trebuchet (CyanogenMod 13) Launcher as system app (Default Launcher also available)
- IPV4 & IPV6 Tweaks
- Pre-added JIO 4G APN
UPDATE 2.01 (28/08/2016)
- Support all Rotations (180° rotation support added)
- Made NEW System Transition Animations
- Made NEW Toast Entry and Exit Animations
- Made NEW Keyboard Entry and Exit Animations
- Updated CoolShow app to latest version
- Remove some bloat
- Updated AD Blocking files
- Fixed Urdu text showing boxes
- Double Tap Home Button to open Recents (Cannot implement DoubleTapOnHome to sleep feature without sources)
- Replace UI sounds with those of MM CoolUI8
- Fix Copying files to SD Card from PC
- IME selector permanently disabled
- Pre-include following Themes:
Material Cirlce by @rajamt.raj03
Lone by Team Avengers
360OS Theme by Aryan
EMUI Gold Theme by Vivek Naudiyal
- Ubuntu Font pre-included
- New Boot Animation for version 2.01
- Whole init.d log available at /data/init.d.log
- Screenstate scaling log at /data/governorscaling.log
- To enable developer options, tap on ROM Name 6 times
- Xposed working and tested. Open xposed installer (will be installed by this zip) > Settings > Enable “Disabled Resource Hooks” > Come back > select “xposed-v86-sdk22-arm64.zip” and click Install/Update.
- You must install Busy Box manually (included in the app) to enable init.d scripts
How To Install Coolpad Note 3 OSTI 2.0 Stock Rom
Step 1 : Copy the CN3_Optimised_Stock_2.0_Techolite.com.zip on your SD Card
Step 2 : Reboot to TWRP Custom Recovery
Step 3 : Wipe cache, dalvik, system, internal data
Step 4 : Go back and select Install > one level up > external_sd > select the CN3_Optimised_Stock_2.0_Techolite.com.zip rom and Update_CN3_OSTI_2.01.zip
Step 5 : Swipe right to flash
Step 6 : Reboot (it will hardly take a minute to boot to installation screen)
We have used Line Launcher which is quite light and small in size and it doesn’t consumes much RAM. Also this launcher comes with decent features like wallpaper shuffle and in-built ram cleaner. The themes used can be found under the theme store for free of cost.
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Download the firmware – CN3_Optimised_Stock_2.0_Techolite.com.zip / Direct mirror link
- Update 28/08/2016 – Update Package 2.01 (48.0MB)
- Optional : For removing ViPER4Android Sound MOD and enable default Coolpad Sound Effects – Download (361 KB)
23 thoughts on “Coolpad Note 3 OSTI 2.01 Stock Rom”
Guys, it is kindly requested to you that please make a MIUI 8 custorm ROM for coolpad note 3. I have checked this ROM on many devices & with my friends too. Really, I found this ROM a best in class for any android. I will truly appreciate all of you developers. Please please make a stable build for this mobile as you have developed many custom ROM for this device. Only this remains. So, please please go ahead with a brand new development as soon as possible & share a download link for users. :) :)
Cheers & a very happy new year 2017!!!
i cant change ringtine please tell me the solution
i cant change phone ringtone please tell me its solution
Suggest Me Bugless ROM…
I installed this ROM.. but it isn’t working…. It doesn’t shows even the logo…… It just rebooting,,,,, I just feel only the vibration, I didn’t see anything on the screen……..
Please help me…….
Hey pls confirm wether this work in coolpad note 3 plus..because after installing i got just black screen but i could hear audio of booting..so if pls inform us..
This is only for Coolpad Note 3.
I have flashed this ROM in my Coolpad note 3 but now I am not receiving messages from anywhere and I am very upset about this issue please guide me further…..
Now my messages are working after putting imei but my Jio sim is not working
Please suggest if OSTI 2.01 Stock Rom supports VoLTE
No But 3.0 Supports
will there be any update for this ? it will be awesome if you can :)
tell me pls if there will be VoLTE support update in future for OSTI 2.0. I have written before this time too.
this rom contains fp lock app or not (fp lock used to locking the apps)
Optimised Stock 3.0 based on MM CoolUI8 V022
pls suggest if it supports VoLTE
2.01 version ROM not successfully flashes it’s stuck on last section and it’s also formatting SD card too
I have tried 2 times both time it’s freezes and my 50gb data from SD card also gone please make a stable version dude
Now Updateable via “OTA Updater” App. V2.01 Users can flash the “OTA Updater” installer to receive future updates directly
Hi…there i use OSTI rom and Xposed also installed but module dosent work in this rom..can u tell me why this happened
All the dosent response.
Now with aroma installer! It lets you choose which features you want to install and which not
Aroma installer made for Optimised Stock 2.01 ✌🏻😌
hi i successfully installed the rom after rebooting screen got opened its asking password. kindly help me on this.
Did you wipe dalvik/cache/system?
Optimised stock updated to v2. 01:
plz provide this rom (OSTI) for cpn3l .
Thank you Shripal. Guys this is the author, please visit the link and request your features.
We have used LINE Launcher, it is quite light and comes with wallpaper shuffle and ram cleaner inbuilt. The battery and speed is pretty decent, you have cleared the cache/dalvik right?
hi sir i flash OSTI 2.0 Stock Rom in my coolpad note 3 white………before flash i flash so many roms…..and last i came to “8676_I02 V15” rom……i flash osti 2.0 stock rom successfully……….and my problem is that you shown some screen shots and videos………..i am not getting like ur themes,speed and battery overnight stand back………pls pls help me
A new update (2.01) will be made and published soon. Follow this thread and post your feature requests for the upcoming update
Can this be ported for Coolpad Note3 Plus?
I think we need to replace libMAli.so & hwcoposer…… .so to make it compatible. Let me know if I am correct.
can it be flashed upon aicp11
Dis rom supports volte
Thank you nice OSTI 2.0 rom
I don’t know why you guys renamed the Rom to OSTI, the name is optimised stock 2.0. And also there are no bloatwares, only necessary apps like drive, YouTube, Gmail and maps. Rest of the things are cool ✌
OSTI – Optimized Stock by Team Innovative. We’ve just shorten it.
Ohkay. But edit the bloatwares part. There’s no bloatware at all
Superb… thanks team innovative.
You’re welcome Ishaan.
Comments are closed.