Good news for Lenovo A7000 owners, now you can flash the Marshmallow rom update using SP Flash tools. You can download the Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 firmware and can either flash it or OTA update it. We received requests from our users that they’re not able to download the OTA update of Marshmallow on their device and they require an offline update rom. So here you go, you just need to download the drivers for your device and SP Flash tools software on your PC to install this major update on your Lenovo A7000. You can even flash Marshmallow 6.0 Rom through flash-able zip using any custom recovery installed on your device.
About The Rom
- Stock Rom
- Marshmallow 6.0
- Doze Mode (increases battery efficiency)
Installing Marshmallow 6.0 ROM on Lenovo A7000 Using SP Flash Tools
- Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow Rom
- Keep your smartphone’s battery charged upto 70%
- Install the Lenovo drivers on your PC
- Restart your pc/computer once else your device won’t be detected
- Connect your Lenovo A7000 once using USB and let the computer detect it
- Open the Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow Rom folder which you have extracted and run flash_tool.exe (run as administrator)
- Once the Flash Tool opens > Click Scatter Loading > Select MT6753_Android_scatter.txt
- Click Download Button from the top of the Flash Tools
- Now turn off your Lenovo A7000 and connect it to your computer using USB Cable
- Once done > Reboot your device and follow the instructions
- Reset your device once and you are done.
Installing Marshmallow 6.0 ROM on Lenovo A7000 Using Recovery
- A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW_WC814D6764.zip and rename it to update.zip
- Stock Recovery – If you’re already on Stock Rom and never rooted your device then ignore this
- Rename the file downloaded to update.zip from A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW_WC814D6764.zip
- Copy the update.zip to your SD Card
- Reboot to recovery (Switch off your smartphone and then Press Volume Up + Power Button together for 3-5 seconds until you see the recovery menu)
- Now select update from sd card
- Select the update.zip file and flash
- Reboot and when everything is done do a factory reset
NOTE : We have not personally tested the update but as our users insisted we have collected the resources and uploaded on the Google Drive while the OTA update file is from the Lenovo Servers itself. The Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 Updated rom is designed to let the users get enriched with new features like Doze which helps in saving the battery backup. There are many more features installed which you will come to know after installing it, you can let us know about that.
28 thoughts on “Download Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 Rom [Official]”
you have mentioned to download
1. A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW_WC814D6764.zip and rename it to update.zip
But, you didnot explained if the mobile already rooted what to do? with stock recovery ( If you’re already on Stock Rom and never rooted your device then ignore this)
I have installed cynogen room 13 and job I want to install original lenovo a7000 room. Is if above given file is flashed from recovery then I’ll get original lenovo a7000 rom or not.
Last update doesn’t let me to change my lock screen wallpaper….nd why it doesnt support VOLTE plz give me a link to update to new version asap
How to fix pink video recording issue
i am facing problem to install when i long press vlume+ and power key then i see recovery menu in Chinese/indonesian language..How can i select the option of Update by SD card?
Press volume + and volume – buttons along with power button(all 3 buttons should be pressed at the same time) to see the recovery options in English language.
Can you upload stock recovery and boot.img for lenovo a7000 marshmellow?
guys do you have a download link for marshmallow update for Lenovo A7000 Plus?i can’t turn on my wifi on my device and i may need to download it using my pc..i hope the update fixes my problems…since i have updated to 5.0.2,my device is now giving my errors…please provide me a OFFICIAL ROM for LENOVO A7000 PLUS…please people…
already i update my lenovo a7000 marshmallow but now my Sim and WiFi not supported my phone what can i do now?
App is not move to the SD card
How to change the language from Chinese to English in Recovery mode?
again reflash the recovery by selcting only boot and recovery from the rom package and flash the ile using the sp flash
Why do we need a stock recovery as I’m on pac-man rom with twrp 3.0 and is there a way other than using a custom kernel to get double tap to wake feature on any rom
This is the lastest update for the software.I will not encounter any problem like overheating,Black camera or wifi on and off.Thanks
m using a custom rom (pac rom) ……. cn I flash using SP Tools (1st method) …? will it run it safely r ill face problem!?
Yes definitely you can flash using SP Flash Tools. It will clean install the rom, so there is no need to worry. Better take a backup of your current rom if you have a little doubt.
what about A7000 plus ??? and what is the best rom for it please
Marshmallow 6.0.1 is released for Lenovo A7000 Plus already, you can download and update using OTA on your device BOSS.
Unfortunately it hasn’t arrived yet in Egypt :(
Plz receive Lenovo a6000plus vibe 3.5
I’ll try but won’t commit.
Multi language support?
Yes it supports multiple language.
I couldn’t understand. Can you please write in English?
will this work for indonesia?
Yes this will work for Indonesia as well.
thnk u so much, needed this
Welcome my friend.
Comments are closed.