AOKP custom rom stands for Android Open Kang Project which is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. AOKP roms are based on AOSP roms along with other tweaks and modifications and has features like Toggle, LED Notifications, Navigation Ring, Ribbon etc. The following custom rom is based on 64 bit cpu architecture running on latest version of android’s Marshmallow 6.0.1. You can install AOKP custom rom on your Lenovo A6000, Plus or Lemon K3 which should be running on Lollipop or Marshmallow based roms.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results breaking the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
- TWRP Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Make sure you are on a lollipop or marshmallow based rom. If you’re on Kitkat then please flash the stock Lollipop rom from here
- AOKP Custom Rom – AOKP_MM_A6000.zip
- Google Apps – GApps 6.0
About The Rom
Operating System : Marshmallow 6.0.1
Type : AOKP
Author/Credits : mshoaib7, Flour Mo, StuepD, [email protected]
Version : 6.0.1
Size : 392 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Custom Toggles – Change the way your quick toggles are displayed, along with the powerful option to create your own custom toggle.
- LED Control – Bring out the most of your LED notifications – customize them to always know what happened at a glance of your phone.
- Navigation Ring – Add up to 5 custom applications or actions to your navigation ring to reach everything you need as fast as possible.
- Ribbon – Enable a multitude of system-wide highly customization application shortcuts and actions, use swipe gestures anywhere.
How To Install AOKP Custom Rom On Lenovo A6000
Step 1 : Copy the Custom Rom and the Google apps on your SD Card
Step 2 : Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP)
- Switch off your device
- Now press Volume Down + Power Button together for 2-5 seconds until you see the bootloader
- Connect the USB to your PC/Laptop and then flash TWRP recovery (read the guide here)
Step 3 : Make full wipe including “system” (data, dalvik, system, cache)
Step 4 : Now go back and click install and then click one level up
Step 5 : Flash the ROM and then the Gapps
Step 6 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)
- FM radio
- Sim may not get detected sometimes, so soft reboot to fix it
Facebook & Messenger Fix
Rename libsslx.so to libsslx.so.bak
Path for fb app data/data/com.facebook.katana/lib-xzs/libsslx.so
For Messenger data/data/com.facebook.orca/lib-xzs/libsslx.so
14 thoughts on “Lenovo A6000/Plus AOKP Custom Rom 6.0.1 [64 Bit]”
unfortunately FM Radio has been stopped
unfortunately State Bank Anywhere has been stopped
please solved this solution………..
Try kingoroot :-)
After installing this Rom my phon is not rooting. i have tried supersu zip and kingroot so plz can u tell me how to gain root access. Ty in advance
No other bugs other than those mentioned? What about the facebook and messenger fix? I couldn’t understand..
Hey veer amrit singh is sharing means he’s give full details of ROM n he with us so. XDA not good they also copying from other countries web ex Indonesia etc
Copy of xda’s thread….
Don’t forget to check your mail as well regarding the same.
So what? He is sharing and I dont even follow xda forums.
Sarath he is just saying. Anyways this is going off-topic. Doesn’t really matters to me until and unless I’m giving proper credits to the rightful authors. Sourav Kumar is just very conscious.
You are such a sport. Peace and take care Sir. And I dont like this rom. Using AOSP V2
Thank you and if I start arguing then what’s the meaning of being a blogger or developer (I’m not some kid)? Well I’m glad you’re on AOSP V2 rom. Enjoy!
FM Radio isn’t working and the sim sometimes doesn’t gets detected so you will have to soft reboot it once to get the network back.
GPS is not working too,RAM consumption is very high and the internet speed is very slow.Also the MTP is not working.
Comments are closed.