Welcome Lenovo A6000 and Plus users now you can put your hands on latest version of MIUI 8 custom rom.
The MIUI 8 custom rom is based on android lollipop 5.1.1 which has no bugs at all, the rom is super smooth for Lenovo A6000 Plus users due to the 2 gigabytes of ram and it gives a rich experience to the end users. It is more colorful and attractive, it has more features integrated which you can check in the MIUI 8 Features below.
This post is a continuation of the Lenovo A6000/Plus MIUI 7 (Weekly Updated) post, we wanted to make a separate article to let you know the features of this custom rom.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results breaking the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
MIUI 8 Features
- Wallpaper Carousel – This gives you wallpaper suggestions based on your interest.
- Notification Bar – Quick toggle like touchwiz.
- Screenshot Notification – It doesn’t shows under the notification bar anymore, rather it is displayed on the screen itself with a small thumbnail on the right top.
- Album – It has been revamped and you can navigate more easily.
- Clone Apps – Now you can copy the app and use it as another individual/
- Volume options – Now you have three types of volume setting options while you press the volume rocker keys.
About The Rom
- Android Verion : 5.1.1
- ROM Version : 6.6.23
- Type : MIUI 8
- Author/Credits : GoodDeath
- Rom Size : 560 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Custom themes
- Heads up bar
- Much more
How to Install MIUI 8 Custom Rom
Step 1 : Copy the MIUI 7 Lollipop Custom Rom and Gapps on your SD Card
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery
- Switch off your device
- Now press Volume Down + Power Button together for 2-5 seconds until you see the bootloader
- Connect the USB to your PC/Laptop and then flash TWRP recovery (read the guide here)
Step 3 : Make full wipe including “system” (data, dalvik, system, cache)
Step 4 : Now go back and click install and then click one level up
Step 5 : Flash the ROM
Step 6 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)
- None so far reported