A new custom ROM for Lenovo A7000 named as Cyber UI which is based on marshmallow with in built features and rich app support. Lenovo A7000 Cyber UI 6.0 custom ROM has pre-installed apps and services like Dolby, Viper Audio, Max audio; it supports xposed framework, removed all the Chinese applications and bloat-wares. The most dominant feature of Cyber UI custom ROM is that it supports quick charging up to 1980 Mah, you can check the other features below. To install this ROM, you will require any custom recovery and flash it along with Google apps as well.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or Flashing Custom Recoveries/Roms can brick your device. We at Techolite do not take any responsibilities if your phone doesn’t boots up, or your SD card is dead. It is your sole responsibility to root or flash custom ROM’s and recoveries and bear the loss if incurred in the process.
- Custom Rom – CYBER_1617_A7000.zip
- Google Apps – Gapps 6.0
Custom Recovery – Read the guide here
About The Rom
Type: Cyber UI
Rom Version: 1617
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Author/Credits : John Gotti
Size: 673 MB
- Xposed framework supported
- Custom themes
- Added Labankey
- Removed Chinese app
- Improve battery life, quick charge ~ 1980mAh
- Included many apps
- Snap 5.8
Instructions To Install
Step 1: Copy the ROM and the gapps on your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Custom Recovery
- Switch off your device
- Now press Volume Down + Power Button together for 2-5 seconds until you see the bootloader
Step 3 : Wipe Dalvik/cache/system/data
Step 4: Go to install and then select the ROM and flash
Step 5: Now flash the gapps as well
Step 6: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)
How to fix CH Play On Lenovo A7000 Cyber UI
- Before Flash Gapps, Please switch GPS to Device only
- Go to TWRP Flash Gapp
- Reboot > to Setting > App Manager
- Google Play Store -> Permission > Set All
- GG Service > Permission > Set All
- Reboot > Login GG Play Store
- If force close please use Link2sd or Titanium Backup delete cache and data of Google Play Store, GG Service –
1 thought on “Lenovo A7000 Cyber UI 6.0 Marshmallow Custom Rom”
some apps are not installing.
error=”components file are corrupted or android interana modules are not compatible with current version”.
Comments are closed.