Lenovo K3 Note now gets a custom rom based on marshmallow and it is doing pretty well among the users. The following Slick custom rom for Lenovo K3 Note is a TWRP backup which you will have to restore, as of now there is no flashable zip for the same. As far as we have used this custom rom we found it to be very decent in terms of battery backup while we had kept the background applications closed. The most wonderful feature (DOZE) which we found is that while we kept the device idle at night and checked in the morning then the battery was only 2 % used through out the night which is indeed what we want in most of the smartphones these days. The custom rom is basically based on Official ROM K50a40_S424_160328_ROW and is running on 64 bit cpu architecture.
DISCLAIMER : Please be advised that Techolite or its authors are not liable at any cost if you brick your device or the data is lost, it is suggested that you take a back up of your current rom and data. Installing/Flashing/Rooting custom roms & custom recoveries are risky, you’re sole responsible for everything.
Lenovo K3 Note Slick Custom Rom [Marshmallow]
- TWRP 3.0.0 Custom Recovery – TWRP 184.108.40.206
- Slick Custom Rom TWRP Backup – SLICK-S424-ROW_techolite.com.rar
About The Rom
Type : Stock RomVersion : V1
Android Version : 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Author /Credits : Shenge
Size : 823 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Fully Based on Official ROM K50a40_S424_160328_ROW
- GAPPS included, Multilanguage
- RAM & Battery usage optimized
- LED Notification works for any notification.
- To enable it, go to Settings > Display > LED Notification > Tick “Others”
- Two launcher styles are available by default (VibeUI and Android stock)
- To access them, press and hold an empty space on desktop > Preference > Default Launcher
- Pressing and holding the HOME button brings up the “Now on-tap” search, a stock feature of MM
- Dolby Atmos is installed (Not Maxx Audio)
- The default “menu key for Recent Apps” assignment can be changed from settings
- Colorful Settings menu like LP
- Radio, Camera, Gallery, Dialer etc all Tools are “ROW” apk versions.
- Colorful Settings menu like Lollipop
How To Install Slick Custom Rom On Lenovo K3 Note
- Extract SLICK-S424-ROW_techolite.com.rar and copy the TWRP folder in the internal memory
- Now boot to TWRP recovery
- Select WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select “Dalvik cache”, “Cache”, “System”, “Data” partitions > Swipe to confirm
- Now go back and open backup/restore > Select Storage > Select internal memory > OK
- Select the “SLICK-S424-ROW-SHENGE” Package > Swipe to restore
- Reboot and enjoy